Friday, November 9, 2007

The only choices...

"...with us, to drink is to die."
~Alcoholics Anonymous, 4th Edition, How It Works, pg. 66~

I know - without a doubt - that if I were to start drinking and using again I will die! I have been to that edge 3 times already and am absolutely positive that if I were to get there again it would be the end of me. Now, if that is not incentive to remain clean and sober, then I do not know what is. Those times I did to back to using and drinking, I returned to a full-blown alcoholic/addict state in record time. After the first time it does not take long to get back where you left off. Live or die, I choose to live and therefore I abstain.

No comments:

Google
12 Step Sites Active member at zimbio.com Link Exchange - We HIGHLY recommend this easy to use link exchange tool. link exchange and webmaster tools InfoWizards link exchange and webmaster tools is a great resource where webmasters exchange links and find useful tools and information to help their web development efforts.
Google
Addiction Recovery Tools | Alcoholism and Drugs - Resources and tools for managing your life after treatment for drug or alcohol addiction
Addiction Recovery Tools | Alcoholism and Drugs - Resources and tools for managing your life after treatment for drug or alcohol addiction AddMe - Search Engine Optimization
Vitamin Shop | Body Care | Women's Health | discount tanning lotions | Cybergenics Quicktrim
Want Your Link Here?