Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This is what finally worked for me...

Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house."~Alcoholics Anonymous, 4th Edition, Working With Others, pg. 98~

After years of telling myself that I was indeed strong enough to handle this drinking and drugging problem myself, I did give up control and hope as alcohol and drugs ruled over me. If I could not do it myself, to stand up against my weaknesses, who could and would? Something so much bigger and more powerful than I had to do it, I needed a savior, a much higher power. God was there waiting to pick the pieces of my body and soul, put me back together, and provide me with the strength I needed to clean up my mess, make amends, and live a purer, happier life. My part of the deal is to pass it on, to help others, and love everyone regardless...

No comments:

Google
12 Step Sites Active member at zimbio.com Link Exchange - We HIGHLY recommend this easy to use link exchange tool. link exchange and webmaster tools InfoWizards link exchange and webmaster tools is a great resource where webmasters exchange links and find useful tools and information to help their web development efforts.
Google
Addiction Recovery Tools | Alcoholism and Drugs - Resources and tools for managing your life after treatment for drug or alcohol addiction
Addiction Recovery Tools | Alcoholism and Drugs - Resources and tools for managing your life after treatment for drug or alcohol addiction AddMe - Search Engine Optimization
Vitamin Shop | Body Care | Women's Health | discount tanning lotions | Cybergenics Quicktrim
Want Your Link Here?